I had the opportunity to experience the VIVA process at an Executive Staff retreat. I was deeply impressed with the way in which this experience helped us to identify who we are as staff, who we might become, and how we might get there as God’s faithful people. As we moved through the process, I kept thinking what a great tool for the parishes and other areas of our life together in Christ. I commend it for your consideration
The Right Rev. Bob Bennett, Bishop, Diocese of Huron
Archdeacon Perry Chuipka and Rev. Dr. Steve Hendry helped our congregation to develop a mission statement. They gave us the ingredients to delve into our Renew initiatives.
Rev. Jim Innes, rector, St. John’s Church, St. Thomas
- I would say that this is one of the most beneficial meetings this church has engaged in during my time here.
- It will help you see what is needed for your church.
- A great way to stimulate a positive direction for your congregation . . . Leader was very informed and knowledgeable.
- It is a very worthwhile workshop with excellent leadership.
- Coaches were energetic, knowledgeable and very friendly – easy to communicate with.
- This workshop is very good for parishes that need to revitalize their people through a small nucleus group.
- This work is an absolute must for any congregation that wishes to be alive and make strategic plans for its future.
Participants of VIVA 1 at St. James the Apostle, Wallaceburg, ON
- Come to the workshop with good expectations.
- Excellent way to share information, how to communicate with one another and a structure to bring out a common vision and mission.
- Allows you to think of alternate possibilities, and teaches you to be positive.
- Very useful.
Participants of VIVA 1 and 2 at St. Luke in the Fields, Windsor